E-marketing can be defined as a kind of marketing for a good or service or a specific destination on the Internet, using a set of powerful tools that serve this goal.
Internet has opened up new areas of presence and advertising, which is the modus operandi of most companies and given a greater opportunity to compete for advertising and proliferation and success .... Today, you can now reach your company and your product to the market and the Arab world in the easiest way possible..
Advantages of e-marketing:
- Low cost of advertising on the Internet with no printing costs and production.
- The use of multimedia technology and multi-functional, which attract the attention of the viewer.
- The ability to scan the market to accept new product or service.
- Speed know the results of the advertising campaign and marketing through follow-up control panel Advertiser.
- specialize displaying the advertisment for special group or displayed in special time of the day or during the days of the week.
- fixing the name of your product or company to a broad base of visitors and users all over the world.
- Overcome geographical barriers.